At Smart Sports Therapy Each Treatment is individually tailored to the patient to ensure the best possible out come. During each session a range of modatities may be used including
- Remedial work
- Advanced Medical Acupuncture/Dry Needling
- Osteopathic joint articulation
- Myofascial release
- Muscle energy release
- Advanced Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation
- Positional release
- Neuromuscular techniques
- Bodyworkx techniques
- Kinetic chain and holistic approach
- Rehabilitation and strength exercises
You can request a specific treatment if you wish pricing is as follows
- Treatment session (initial assessment) 45 min £50
- Follow up treatment session 45 min £50
- Full body massage 1 hour £50
- 30 Min massage £40
- Full body massage (Sports) 45 min £50
- 30 Min massage (Sports) £40
- Ultrasound £40 (including assessment approx 30 min)
- Medical Acupuncture £50 ( including assessment approx 30/45 min )
- Fire and suction Cupping £45 ( including assessment approx 30/45 min )
During your first visit you will be greeted by one of our therapists and taken into the treatment room
During the first half of your treatment your therapist will take a detailed medical history and take details of any areas you would like to look at.
Following this conversation you will be assessed. This will involve some tests and observations by the therapist.
The therapists may make notes during this time and will formulate their rational and treatment plan.
The plan will be discussed with you before the therapist then delivers some treatment. Please be aware that you may require more sessions in order to fully benefit.
Following the treatment the therapist may give you exercises to do and may suggest a follow up appointment
Please bring or wear appropriate clothing such as shorts and a vest.